Strong focus on increasing D2C eCommerce brands’ ROAS, AOV, CAC, LTV, and CTR through Facebook & Instagram advertising.
Speaking your language? Keep reading…
Lucyd Media is a Creative advertising studio driving customer acquisition for socially conscious brands throughout North America & Europe.
We’re looking for a D2C eCommerce Digital Advertising Specialist to work with our team to set up, manage, optimize, and scale D2C digital advertising efforts for our brands and clients. Most of our focus is on Facebook and Instagram advertising, but experience with Google, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and Pinterest as well is ideal.
We focus on advertising socially conscious D2C wellness eCommerce brands, with a specialty in the compliant advertising of CBD and cannabis products. You will be taught cutting-edge strategies that permit this type of advertising, and you will be responsible for optimizing and innovating upon these strategies.
What is success? For most of our clients and brands, success involves:
- Sustainably acquiring new customers while maintaining a 2x+ ROAS
- Increasing conversion rates and average order value
- Increasing lifetime value through re-engagement of existing customers
- Improving the customer experience by curating excellent content that is presented to the customer in the right place at the right time
- Accurate omnichannel attribution modeling
- Consistent improvement through the studying and implementation of the latest omnichannel advertising and growth strategies
Experience with digital analytics, reporting, attribution modeling, and funnel visualization will be needed, as well as strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) for collaborating with the internal team and meeting with clients. Adaptability and innovative critical thinking are strong values of ours.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of clients’ Facebook/Instagram (and other channels) advertising campaigns, from strategy visualization to ad creative development to data analysis and optimization.
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks, discovering unique opportunities for growth, and making recommendations to the client that will improve overall performance quickly.
- Do “whatever it takes” to get client results above 2x ROAS consistently across all advertising channels.
- Split-test creative, targeting, landing pages, and general advertising strategies while optimizing for growth of spend, ROAS, AOV, CAC, and retention.
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management, both via real-time data dashboards and during our bi-weekly client meetings.
- Experience working remotely successfully
- Spent at least $1M in profitable Facebook/Instagram digital advertising
- Experience scaling brands’ advertising efforts from $0/day to $10k+/day
- Up-to-date and actively following the latest advertising and media trends
- 2+ years of Facebook/Instagram advertising experience (Facebook Blueprint Certified Preferred)
- Optimal working knowledge of Google Analytics for eCommerce brands
- Optimal working knowledge and willingness to learn and master integrated strategies with all major digital advertising platforms (Google/YouTube AdWords, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok for eCommerce brands)
- Strong sense of good design, branding, and creative with the ability to make strong suggestions to improve our own and clients’ brands on these fronts
- Ability to strategize, communicate strategies, create, and distribute converting ad creatives; this includes writing ad video scripts and being able to visually communicate your vision to our creative partners.
- Experience working on DTC brands
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising policies and trends throughout the past several years.
- An obsession with learning and testing new cutting-edge advertising and CRO strategies in the industry and implementing them and reporting about them to the internal team as well as our clients.
- Contractor or Employee
- 40 hours per week
- Working between EST and PST (North America)
- Remote with the potential for occasional on-site/off-site retreats